Recycled base oil is created via the diff erent distillation processes of spent motor oil. Waste oil or old oil can be recycled using a variety of processes, including acidic, non-acidic, centrifugation, and hydrogenation. It is environmentally friendly and emits less carbon than virgin base oils.
Advantages Of Recycled Base Oil:-
• High saturation, low volatility, and low aromatics or impurities
• Better demulsibility, lighter hue
• Good solubility properties
• Consistent composition, good oxidation, and colour stability
• Very high viscosity index